Person Search

Some We The People locations have a relationship with Private Investigators. This may be especially helpful in a Divorce where you do not know where your spouse is. Most states require the defendant in a Divorce sign the paperwork or be served with the Divorce documents.

If you cannot find your spouse, you must show the court that you made a diligent search to find them before you may proceed forward with the Divorce. The Private Investigator can help find the other spouse to help satisfy the court’s requirement of a diligent effort to find them.

For more information, contact your local store.

“Peace of Mind for Less”