Store Location: Mission Viejo, CA

We The People

2278 East Lincoln Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806

LDA #: 398, Orange County

Legal Document & Form Preparation in Mission Viejo, CA

If you have legal document preparation needs in Mission Viejo, CA, then look no further than We The People. We have over 25 years of experience in this business, a national presence, and a local store right here in Mission Viejo to assist you with these legal services and many more.

Deed of Trust

Since a Deed of Trust is a legally binding contract, it’s important that it be accurate and professional. Many new real estate transactions require a Deed of Trust to transfer property and initiate the financing process.

We can help you ensure that your Deed of Trust form includes all of the necessary sections and details, including personal information about the lender, borrower, and trustee, as well as monetary and due date information.

Probate Court Forms

Some of the most commonly needed Probate Court Forms for a decedent’s estate include the Petition for Probate, a Notice of Hearing, Proof of Personal Service, and an Order for Probate. There are also many other forms that you will likely need in the state of California that deal with creditors, spouses, and guardian ad litem designations.

At We The People, we can assist you with all the court forms you need to smoothly and efficiently handle your probate matter.

Legal Separation Forms

If you and your spouse agree to no longer live together, but don’t want to pursue the final route of divorce, then legal separation is an option to consider. Couples can use Legal Separation Forms to settle matters of property, residence, and child custody. These forms contain information about your names, residence, addresses, children, alimony arrangements, division of assets, and date the separation is to legally begin.

Incorporation Documents

To file incorporation documents for your Mission Viejo business, you can search the California Secretary of State’s website for the Articles of Incorporation form. This form requires the name of the new corporation, the number of shares of stock it is authorized to issue, the registered address of the corporation, and the registered agent’s information.

However, there may be additional Incorporation Documents that you need to finalize the details of your new business. Once your company is incorporated, there are specific filing instructions to obtain an EIN from the Internal Revenue Service as well.

Trademark Application

Trademarks are important because they protect names, words, and symbols that set your brand or business apart from everyone else’s. By filing a Trademark Application, you can claim ownership to use these words or symbols on your goods and services.

A trademark also gives you the right to sue anyone who uses it without your permission. We’re experts in Trademark Applications and can help you file yours with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

Child Support Forms

If you’re planning to file for divorce or legal separation and have children, you may need to complete Child Support Forms as well. These forms can be complex, such as the Child Support Agreement and the Order and the Child Custody Agreement and Order. We’ll help walk you through the process of child support with the forms you need and the caring expertise you want.

Location Summary

We specialize in DivorceBankruptcyIncorporationLLC’sWillsPowers of AttorneyProbateHealth Care ProxiesName Changes, and Deeds Preparation and over 200 other Services.

We The People is one of the most trusted names in Legal Document Preparation for more than 25 years. If you wish to represent yourself (pro se) in uncontested legal matters, we’ll assist you with the preparation / typing of legal documents to court standards, as well as walk you through the process.