Store Location: Irvine, CA

We The People of Irvine

17910 Skypark Circle, Suite 106
Irvine, CA 92614

LDA #: 374, Orange County, (3/21/2022)

Legal Document & Form Preparation in Irvine, CA

Some legal matters require the expertise of a trusted lawyer; however, you may be able to handle other matters yourself with a little help with the relevant forms and papers. We The People is proud to assist Irvine, CA with legal document preparation services, and we’ve been helping people like you represent themselves in uncontested legal matters for over 25 years.

These are some of the most requested services we can help you with in Irvine, California.

Trust Deed Form

Trust Deed Forms are commonly used in real estate transactions to transfer property from one party to another. There are general three parties involved in a Deed of Trust: the borrower, the lender, and the trustee for the property.

This type of deed is often used in place of a mortgage, not only to transfer the property, but also to begin financing. On the form, it’s important to include all of the personal information about the three parties involved, as well as detailed information about payments, fees, and deadlines.

Forms for Probate

At We The People, we can also help you navigate the all of the forms for probate you will need after the death of a loved one. There are many of these forms that you may need to complete and sign, depending upon your situation. We understand that every probate case is different and will help you determine what you need to transfer assets of an estate to the rightful beneficiaries.

Marriage Separation Papers

Marriage Separation Papers are required when you and your spouse agree to legally separate in order to settle your assets, property, debts, and child custody matters. Although a Marriage Separation is legally binding, it differs from a divorce because you will still be technically married in the eyes of the law.

A Marriage Separation Agreement is a common option for couples who are considering a divorce but would like to legally separate first before making a final decision to end their marriage. Other reasons to consider a legal separation instead of a divorce include the desire to retain medical insurance or tax benefits or the desire to settle property and finance issues before initiating a divorce proceeding.

Incorporation Papers

Business owners may want to file Incorporation Papers to distinguish a business from their personal lives so that the owners cannot be held liable for the corporation’s obligations. We can help you file Articles of Incorporation, which is essentially an agreement between your corporation and the state. This arrangement requires different forms than if you were to create an LLC.

Trademark Registration Forms

The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office allows you to file an application electronically to register a trademark for goods. Our document preparation specialists can help you obtain and complete the Trademark Registration Forms you need to trademark your product and meet the required filing deadlines.

Child Custody Papers

Child custody cases are often messy and complicated, and there are many Child Custody Papers used in today’s court system. Specific forms are needed to request a custody and visitation order, respond to that request, and change the order later.

A few of the forms typically required to be filed in court include a Summons (Uniform Parentage-Petition for Custody and Support), Petition for Custody and Support of Minor Child, and Declaration Under Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement. We can assist you with all of these forms and many more to ensure the safety and wellbeing of your children.

Location Summary

We specialize in DivorceLegal Separation, Annulment, Child Support, Custody, Civil Suit, IncorporationDeed and Living Trust. Especially Our Living Trust is prepared by our supervising Attorney with affordable price. Please send your inquiry to our location.

We The People is one of the most trusted names in Legal Document Preparation for more than 25 years. If you wish to represent yourself (pro se) in uncontested legal matters, we’ll assist you with the preparation / typing of legal documents to court standards, as well as walk you through the process.