The Deed of Trust Paperwork
A Closer Look
A Deed of Trust contains a wide range of information related to the property and the loan that has been issued. These details include
- Description of the property
- Legal details of the borrower and the lender
- The amount of the loan
- The beginning date of the loan and the maturity date
- The interest rate on the loan
- Details of late fees or penalties that may be issued
- Additional legal provisions as determined during the process
Understanding the Deed of Trust paperwork is important, because if you should miss a payment, you may be subject to penalties, late fees, and other legal ramifications.
That’s why you need someone with experience and knowledge to explain fully what the provisions of that Deed of Trust paperwork are.
If you are going to be filing a Deed of Trust or need help completing Deed of Trust paperwork, contact We The People today.
Visit our Store Locations to find an office near you.
Make an appointment today.